Come on this journey with me. I promise you won’t regret it.
As a boudoir photographer, I strive to empower, instill confidence, and to find beauty in every moment and every woman. I have photographed over 300 women in the past 2 years. All unique and beautiful.
You see, I have struggled with my own body image. I have struggled with feeling beautiful and empowered. I battled postpartum depression and anxiety, and I have scars that tell a profound story.
I have stretch marks, and I am at my heaviest weight yet, but you know what?!? I have found beauty in my story, I have found worth in who I am, and I am proud to be the woman I am today. I am passionate and loving; I am giving and empowered. I am fierce, and strong. And I am worthy.
I write all this to say that you are too. YOU ARE WORTHY of loving yourself despite physical flaws. You are worthy despite what your past tells you. You are beautiful despite what others say.
Because I see it, I know it, and I will empower you to live it.
I am a wife to a wonderful, hardworking, and supportive husband, Aaron, and we’ll celebrate our 7th anniversary this December! I am also a momma to a beautiful, adventurous, and wild four year old girl.
I am not the woman who wants to capture a rigid pose in front of a camera. I am the photographer who wants to document your pure beauty and your worth. I want to instill confidence and self love.
I live to capture the laughter, the love, the tears, and the lives in front of my lens that are real, authentic, and worthy.
I am an adventurer, addicted to coffee, tacos, cupcakes, and all that life has to offer.
I am a creative artist. I am passionate, and believe that no dream is impossible to reach. No goal is too far away. No moment in time is too tiny to be left untold.
Connection, your beauty, your worth, and raw emotions are what I am all about.
• I only shoot with professional-grade Canon camera bodies and lenses (5D Mark III, 6D and L-series lenses).
• Turnaround time for images is generally less than 3 weeks from your session.
• Every single image you receive will be adjusted individually for color saturation, skin smoothing, white balance, and removing blemishes as well as sharpened for printing. Additional retouching can also be performed at an additional cost.
• I am consistent in my editing style and shooting style so you can be sure of what to expect from your boudoir photo shoot.
• My photography style is timeliness and unique; I focus on creating fine art style imagery that captures your individual experience and beauty.
• I have a proven track record of outstanding customer service throughout the entire course of business: here’s what a few of my clients have shared about the experience of working with me!
I use high-end professional tools and am committed to quality in my work and service:
• I was named one of the best wedding photographers in Oklahoma City by Expertise in 2016 and 2017
• I was awarded Best of Weddings from The Knot in 2018
• I received the Couples Choice Award from Wedding Wire in 2017 and 2018
• Recent publications that have featured my work include: Wandering Photographers, Wedding Ideas OK, The Overwhelmed Bride, and The Beloved Stories.
My work has been recognized for excellence nationally and regionally:
As a boudoir photographer, I create beautiful, fine art quality images. Here are a few more reasons why so many have trusted me to document their love and lives.